Ina globalized economy transfers of goods, services, ideas and capital areincreasingly performed faster, and the Corporate Governance is to manage andcontrol businesses becomes increasingly more complex. The recording andreporting of transactions are conducted based on standards, procedures,methodologies and best practices for accounting, auditing adoptedinternationally. Expectations about the functions of auditors are multiple.
- The expectations of investors, shareholders and regulators, supervisors and auditors, focus mainly on the quality of information, transparency and strengthening of capital markets.
- The expectations of the board and management are preferably focused on process efficiency, productivity and competitiveness.
- Multidisciplinaryauditors need to develop their skills and competencies to be better able to addvalue to the business, better serve the public interest and enhance theirprofessional competitiveness.
- The Master in Auditing of Universidad del Pacifico meets all these expectations.
Threefeatures distinguish the Master in Auditing and its success factors are:students, Professors and courses.
STUDENTS ACHIEVE ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL UNIFORMITY
- Homogeneity allows a smooth exchange of experiences and opinions in classes and study groups.
- Students have three or more years of work experience in the country's leading companies with securities registered in the Public Registry of Securities Market, or located within the first thousand companies in the ranking by revenue, or professionals working in international networks auditing and consulting, or professionals working in supervisory, regulatory and supervisory agencies.
THE CONTENTS OF THE COURSES ARE IMMEDIATELY APPIED IN THE BUSINESS
- Syllabus prepared by Professors with international experience, including case studies, exercises, methodologies, best practices and international accounting, auditing and consulting.
- Twenty instructional courses in 21 months. 768 hours of classes / 48 credits. Five functional modules: I. management and risk management, II. Financial audit, III. Internal audit IV. Audits and specialized consulting - forensic, due diligence and information technology; and V. courses and workshops on responsible and ethical leadership.
THE PROFESSORS HAVE SOLID ACADEMIC AND A LONG PROFESSIONAL CAREER
- Thecourses risk, financial audit and audits and specialized consulting - forensic,due diligence and information technology - are given by partners, directors andmanagers of four of the most important international network of auditors andconsultants Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC.
- Internal audit courses are taught by certified auditors by The Institute of Internal Auditors, USA (IAI).
- Theadministration and leadership courses are taught by the Professors of Universidaddel Pacifico Graduate School.
- The Consulting Committee is made up of the main partners in Peru: Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC. The students participate in the Q&A (Questions & Answers) sessions.