Tailored Made Programs: Presentation
Universidad del Pacífico Graduate School has an area dedicated to the development of Tailor-made Programs that work exclusively with public and private institutions throughout Peru.
The competitiveness of the Peruvian financial market is ranked 38 out of a total of 142, the second best in South America.
From an initial diagnosis it has a better understanding of each customer and timely problem you want to solve with training. This leads to that, in most cases, the design of training programs to develop jointly with the client to achieve the objectives and achieve a high level of satisfaction among participants.
For more information download the brochure.
upgrade to business leaders to generate new elements in the process of decision making, emphasizing concepts and current theories of management.
line executives, developing their skills from a strategic perspective, encouraging their skills to motivate, organize and manage areas of responsibility.
personnel on the fundamentals of each specialty, improving operational efficiency levels.
on a continuous basis to businesses in the development and implementation of training objectives and the development and monitoring of programs.
to implement the appropriate setting in our corporate headquarters and in its facilities.
The working methodology used by the area of tailored made programs to the client includes the following phases:
- Analysis of the training needs
- Program Design
- Development and execution of the program
- Joint Evaluation of the program
The process of attention in the area of tailored made programs necessarily implies:
- A strong identification with the culture of companies and institutions, in order to understand and support them to achieve their goals and objectives
- A flexible development programs according to the needs of time and location and the rigor that characterizes the academic work of Universidad del Pacifico
- A selection of facilitators and competent consultants with extensive experience in the field of specialties and in the business world, contributing to the learning of the participants
- A process of monitoring and evaluation of results of the training program
- A close coordination and joint work to achieve expected results.
First Level Faculty
Universidad del Pacifico Graduate School has a presence in the local and international business world. The excellent academic, ethical and professional training of each professor is represented by managerial experience in private and public companies as well as in the development of consulting and research.